E-Mail Marketing (Lead Magnets)
Do you ever think about how your email marketing campaigns can increase your leads and reduce you bounce rate? Have you ever considered how you can grow your email list and re-market in Gmail or other email providers, or how you can take it a step further? Here are some of the tactics you can consider when getting for your email marketing campaigns:
- Use Clever Opt-ins
- Collect Emails and build your List
- Segment your Email List
- Boost the deliverability of your email campaigns.
- Track your Emails
- Monetize your Email List
Creating a lead magnet, means creating something that is really appealing to people, giving them a good reason to put their email address. There are different ways of doing this, however you can not afford ignore the below mentioned critical aspects/tips while you get started or enhance your lead magnets and email campaigns strategy:
- Engage before you ask for their emails.
- Use simple forms
- Use simple language in your trip language,
- Use distinctive bold Titles, highlights, cues, colours and buttons
Here is a good example you can follow:
Basically this call to action comes after some engagement on the benefits and valuable information you can get. Here is another good example:
Tips to Building Lead Magnets.
- Use yes or no questions first, typically you will generate 20% more leads
- Use journeys and courses for better conversions rather than ebooks
- Create multiple lead magnet offerings throughout the website (home page and other pages, blog, exit popups etc)
- Measure your lead magnets over periods of time (use A/B split Testing)
Tools to Use when creating Lead Magnets.
There are a lot of tools that can help you create lead magnets ie:
- HelloBar (free go to hellobar.com)
- Click Funnels
- Lead pages
- Bounce Exchange (Enterprise solutions)
The above mentioned are some of the tools that will give you pretty designs and templates to help you design lead magnets. Some common lead magnets that draw web visitors to give up their emails:
- Email series
- Free downloads
- Free white papers or eBooks
- Update lists, like new releases and product updates
For what has worked for us visit our Get Started page.
Lead Magnets are a great way of collecting emails; not only will they increase your traffic but your revenue as well. Emails can prove to be your highest converting channel.
Getting leads to respond to emails
We will track your emails with email marketing tools of your choice so that you can view reports on your campaigns and fix any flaws that are lowering your ROI, while you enjoy that cup tea or coffee that you love so much.
Hope you have learnt something about email marketing campaigns today, look forward to our next blog post when we talk about: Your mail delivery automation softwares like Mailchimps, Get Response etc and the integrations on how can use them from scratch. Also feel free to talk to us in case you want to get started right away, with email marketing campaigns. Here are some of the articles we found to be very useful:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Successful Email Marketing
- 19 of the Best Email Marketing Campaign Examples We’ve Ever Seen [+ Template]
Start gaining attention from leads
We help brands overcome the challenges that stand in the way of optimal inboxing, by intergrting Lifecycle Marketing into every campaign among other tactics. #The money is in the List#.
To leave a comment or share our article with friends, your team and colleagues who might benefit from this Post.