5 Reasons why you need to get on to Video Content Marketing.
The world is consuming video content at an alarming rate. People are constantly sharing and downloading different kinds of videos from:
i) product demo videos
ii) branding videos that conveys personality and purpose
iii) funny videos that build brands
iv) videos for potential business partners and investors etc…..
Social platforms, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snap-chat etc are primary channels through which video content is being consumed. Even you can admit, you probably have some videos in your mobile device or computer that have come via one or more of these platforms. Basically more and more audiences are spending time on these platforms, so what better way to reach your likely customers than spending time on these very platforms with compelling content that captures their attention, and that is Video Content.
Before you give in into video content marketing so easily, let me give you 5 solid reasons why you should really consider allocating a greater portion of your marketing budget on video marketing content:
- Typical content marketing has become more saturated so actually need to you need to standout out of the crowd
- Video is growing rapidly and people are eager to watch and share what’s new
- Video have an indelible and viral effect to grow your brand
- Video are more engaging and convert extremely well
- Videos have a higher engagement which means more sales.
If you are not convinced yet, just wait for our next blog post on video content marketing and we will go a little deeper into it. Feel free to leave a comment, let us know if you agree with this post.